Monday, January 09, 2006

Random Musings of a Raving Lunatic

For those of you who are unacquainted with me, and therefore, have not yet fully and truly understood words like "neurotic," "idiosyncratic" or "moody," I invite you to take a few deep breaths and watch this space for days when I am particularly imbalanced.

At the present time, since I have already vented, ranted and raved, and successfully finished squabbling with one of my dearest friends, I am in a much better position to think relatively calmly and to hopefully write in such a manner.

*after a few moments of staring at nothing in particular*

This is uncommonly hard. Oh, well....perhaps tomorrow will afford more flexibility to my brain and my fingers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home