Thursday, February 28, 2008

Merlin's Beard! I Knew It!

MTV recently published an article about a study conducted by a group of Pennsylvania psychologists which proves that Harry Potter truly is addictive. 10 percent of 4000 Potter fans polled likened the end of the series to withdrawal symptoms related to drugs or smoking.

Wow....while the parallels drawn are uncomfortable at best, downright disturbing at worst, I have to say there is a level at which all I can feel right now is relief.

A popular, funny quote I've read in the past reads, "One in ten people is insane. Examine nine friends. If they're ok, you're it."

Well, now I know I have company. So here's a shout out to all my crazy, now-slightly-unhappy-but-on-the-road-to-recovery Potter fans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home